Startup Matchup & Networking Reception hosted by Lifograph - Wiki of People
Join us for our monthly Startup Matchup & Networking Reception for founders, investors, executives, software developers, designers, corporate professionals, crowdfunding experts, growth hackers, etc.
Join us for our structured networking event where you will be able to meet investors, cofounders, team members, service providers, and many other people who can help your startup or small business.
The event starts with a Networking Reception with food, beer and wine.
80+ attendees expected (founders, investors, executives, software developers, designers, marketing professionals, product managers, corporate professionals, lawyers, accountants, content writers, crowdfunding experts, growth hackers, etc.)
During the event:
1. Each of you gives a 45-second pitch about your company in front of the audience (founders, investors, service providers).
You will talk about:
– your name, title and company
– what your company does
– what you are looking for (ex: team, intros, leads, beta users, etc.)
– what can you offer to the attendees (ex: skills, advice, referrals, etc.)
EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU COULD ASK THE COMMUNITY:
– I am looking for a cofounder with noSQL database skills. Do you know anyone?
– We just released our app and need more beta signups. Could you try it out and give us feedback?
– We just launched our product. Could you sign up for our freemium version and let us know what you think?
– We are getting ready for an investor pitch. Can you give us your opinion on it?
– I am thinking about leaving my job and build a startup. Could anyone help me build my MVP (minimum viable product)?
– We are looking for more PR for our startup. Can you recommend a PR firm?
– Our team is ready to raise our seed round. Do you know any investor in the cloud computing space?
And so on
2. After all attendees have publicly introduced themselves we break out into a general networking session where you can follow up with each other and exchange resources and contact information.
This event is an event organized by Lifograph - The Wiki of People. http://www.lifograph.com
Venue Details: Founders Floor, 2 N. 1st Street, 5th Floor, San Jose 95113, United States.
Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Meetup & Networking.
Startup Founder (early bird): USD 15,
Investor (early bird): USD 15,
Service Provider and General Admission: USD 20,
Event Sponsor Table + 2 tickets + Promo: USD 20,
I can't attend but add me to your mailing list: USD 0,
Tips for Dea Wilson, event organizer: USD 0.