100 Key Attendees in 2010; Dedicated Security and Fragmentation & Interoperability Streams in 2011!
Hear leading OEMs and operators break down how players in the eco-system can differentiate themselves and maximise their value to the customer, at the same time as their revenues!
Debate with experts whether smart devices have become homogenised and whether the future user experience lies primarily with content and services?
What should operators be looking for when deciding to retail a device?
Can the OEM and operator manage the user experience in an app store world? What does the future user experience look like and what should OEMs and operators be doing to manage it?
Benefit from a dedicated security stream….security is on the mind of consumers more and more and is becoming more of a challenge to provide as we enter the age of the cloud
Do you really understand in detail ‘mobile internet’? Hear the value chain enter a web app v. native app discussion
This year's conference builds on the success in 2010 which was attended by over 70 industry leading companies, including global OEMs:
Nokia, Vertu, RIM, Samsung, HTC, Kaspersky Security, Google, Dolby, INQ, Funambol, Emporia, KPN, T-Mobile, 3, Orange, Panasonic, Toshiba…. MD M2M, Director - Product Strategy and Innovation, GUI designer, Learning and Development Specialist, HTC VAS UX Designer, Head of Android Business…
New for 2011!
• More End-User Device Case Studies - how does the health, legal and senior market use smartphones and tablets? How can more of their device demands be met?
• New Device Manufacturer Keynotes and Roadmaps Revealed
• Dedicated stream on Overcoming Interoperability and Fragmentation as the future of Mobile Internet Services becomes more reliant on the mobile applications business
• Cross-Media Design Case Studies
• New Networking Opportunities - reception drinks, meeting rooms, and interactive discussions
DateNovember 01, 2011 - November 02, 2011
Organized ByDevice & User Experience
LocationDouble Tree by Hilton
19-21 Great Marlborough Street
London , W1F 7HL