March 21, 2018 | Justinmind
June 26, 2018 to June 27, 2018| IoE Events Ltd
May 1, 2018 to May 3, 2018| PeakXD
Data offers great possibilities to regulators. It can help prevent and detect non-compliance, define where future resources should be focused and ultimately shape future regulatory strategy.
The right regulatory approach, influenced by sophisticated analysis, as well as a deep understanding of the motivations of stakeholders, can achieve great outcomes and significantly strengthen compliance operations.
Attend the Refining Regulation to Strength Compliance conference to learn how to:
- Harness big data and realise its possibilities
- Build intelligence capabilities by understanding and analysing data better
- Develop regulatory frameworks that promote compliance
- Implement innovative compliance and enforcement practices
- Prevent and minimise non-compliance with the right regulatory approach
Who will attend?
Regulators, federal and state government departments and associations with responsibility for:
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Regulatory Strategy
Time: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm