push.workshop "Sketching Interfaces"
A hands-on session to improve your sketching skills for developing and iterating interfaces, alone and in groups!
You will learn
- when to use sketching in the design process
- how to decide on the right level of fidelity for your sketches
- sketching out flows to provide an overview
- sketching detailed screen designs
- sketching interactions and transitions
- labelling and annotating your sketches
- how to run a sketching session with your team
- tips and tricks to enhance your sketches
This workshop is ideal for Designers, Developers, Product Managers or anyone who is involved in creating websites or applications and wants to add sketching to their range of tools.
All skill levels are welcome and no previous sketching skills or knowledge are necessary.