ModevUX - May 19-20, 2014; McLean, VA
Now in its 3rd year, ModevUX—happening May 19-20, 2014 in McLean, VA—is the premier conference event at the intersection of mobile and user experience. ModevUX puts you face to face with the world’s foremost industry experts to provide you with essential insights and technical training, on the latest UX and Design topics and technologies.
Join us for two days of workshops, sessions, keynotes, and talks on critical moble UX and Design topics—from 40+ industry experts, including:
- Josh Clark (Author: Tapworthy)
- Carolyn Chandler (Author: A Project Guide to UX Design; Adventures in Experience Design)
- Scott Zimmer (VP Innovation and Design, Capital One)
- Sian Morson (Author: Learn Design for iOS Development)
- Lea Verou (W3C CSS Working Group; Author: CSS Secrets)
- Matt Neeley (UI Technical Lead, Netflix)
- Erik Ojakaar (Head of Mobile User Research, eBay)
- Cate Huston (Software Enginer, Google)
Check out the full lineup at http://modevux.com. UX Magazine readers save 20% on registration with code UXMAG14.