Making Mobile Meaningful
Join EffectiveUI at this gathering of industry experts and market leaders to discuss the art of creating mobile apps that gain adoption and integrate with your digital ecosystem.
Date: Wednesday, March 20
Time: 4:00–7:00 p.m.
Location: The event will take place in midtown Manhattan. Location and directions will be given when we confirm your reservation.
We’ll combine presentations with breakout sessions to explore how you can improve your company’s approach to mobile. During this invitation-only event, you will learn:
· How to develop a mobile strategy that integrates business, user and technology needs
· What mobile insights Forrester and EffectiveUI uncovered in their upcoming Technology Adoption Profile
· How to leverage your existing technology platforms for mobile development, while addressing security issues and other constraints
· What questions to ask and answer to arrive at the right mobile feature set for your users
· What other companies have done wrong, and right, to encourage mobile adoption
Anthony Franco, President and Co-founder
Amanda Gagliardi, Lead Experience Architect
Enjoy cocktails and networking after the breakout sessions.
Limited to 25 participants. RSVP by March 15.