London - Designing UX with Award Winner: Apple, Samsung, PayPal, Intuit, eBay!
Drawing from his two decade career leading user experience designs for top tech companies in Silicon Valley such as Apple, Samsung, PayPal, Intuit, and eBay, and his UX design teaching and mentoring at UC Berkeley and Stanford University, Willy Lai will teach you how to design great UX across devices through hands-on exercises in this fun and highly immersive 2-day workshop. You’ll form small teams and learn industry-proven principles, concepts, and methodologies across all phases of UX design.
Designers and non-designers will learn:
- How to design great UX across devices through hands-on team exercises
- All phases of the UX design process and all layers of UX
- The business value and ROI of UX design, including cases studies and statistics
- Design thinking, strategy, user-centered design, and industry-proven principles, concepts, and methodologies
- Strategically align user desirability, business viability, and technology feasibility
- Successful cross-functional collaboration, including leadership and influencing skills
- UX career coaching, including growing your UX career, transitioning to a UX career, and finding your dream UX job