How to Improve Your Strategic Thinking Training
This two day course provides practical insight into the processes and techniques for strategic thinking and strategy custodianship at board level.
The ability to think strategically is key to contributing meaningfully to board discussions on strategy. It is the process by which directors rise above the day-to-day operational activity to gain different perspectives on the dynamics of the changing outside world and so be able to better position themselves to reach their business goals.
Participation on this course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Recognise the importance of strategic thinking to board effectiveness.
- Enhance your strategic thinking skills and identify areas for improvement.
- Utilise a range of valuable strategic tools.
- Understand why organisational strategies fail.
- Apply strategic analysis to a live company case study.
Venue Details: Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ED, United Kingdom.
Time: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Sub-Categories: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Business & Economics, Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Meetup & Networking | Startups.
Members GBP: 1095.00.
Non-members GBP: 1320.00.