Forrester's Customer Experience Forum 2012 Outside In: The Power Of Putting Customers At The Center Of Your Business
Based on the case studies and analysis in Forrester’s upcoming book about customer experience, this Event will detail specific ways to transform your company so you can reap the full business benefits of the customer experience revolution.
For decades, companies have been paying lip service to the idea of delighting customers, but at the same time they’ve been disappointing them in nearly every channel. That tactic won't cut it anymore. Why not? We've entered a new era that Forrester calls the age of the customer — a time when focus on the customer matters more than any other strategic imperative.
Recent market shifts have forced companies to compete not just on product features but on the quality of customer interactions. But organizations overwhelmingly fail to see the whole picture — how the back office, trusted business partners, incentive programs, and entrenched business processes undermine the desire to improve that customer experience.
At this Event, we’ll confront a new imperative: creating and nurturing a system of interdependent, self-reinforcing practices that align internal employees and external partners — and the processes, policies, and technology that enable them to do their jobs — around customers. This is not just the same old “focus on the customer” message. It requires a new way to manage companies, looking deep into every process and incentive to see whether it supports the overall goal: to deliver a great customer experience.
Early Bird rate ends May 11, 2012!
Government, education and non-profit price: $2095
Early Bird rate
Government, education and non-profit price: $1895
KEY QUESTIONS THIS FORUM WILL ANSWER
- Why is customer experience the greatest untapped source of cost savings and increased revenue today?
- What is the key to understanding and taking control of your customer experience ecosystem?
- What are the six essential customer experience disciplines?
- Which companies have adopted best-in-class customer experience practices?
- How do customer experience strategies drive differentiating activities and processes at top companies?
- Which organizations appoint a chief customer officer to lead their customer experience efforts?
- What is the future of customer experience?
- How can you design an enterprisewide customer experience?
- How can you measure the results of your customer experience efforts?
Who Should Attend?
- Chief customer officers and other executives in charge of enterprisewide customer experience.
- Customer Experience Professionals who work on digital channels like websites and mobile apps.
- Senior-level executives who are responsible for setting organizational strategy.
- Business executives who set objectives for driving consumer sales and profitability.
- Executives who lead eCommerce initiatives.
- Marketing and strategy executives charged with understanding the needs of their customers.
- C-level keynotes from Fortune 1000 executives.
- Role-based and industry track sessions.
- One-On-One Meetings with more than 30 Forrester analysts.
- Peer networking with more than 900 attending executives and professionals.
THE FORRESTER EVENT DIFFERENCE
- The quality of the Forrester keynotes. Presentations are backed by thousands of interviews with technology leaders, business executives, and vendors.
- Exclusive audiences. Forrester Forum attendees include marketing and strategy executives and practitioners from leading B2C organizations and global companies.
- Integration of organizational, technological, and business issues. Forrester Forums provide a comprehensive understanding of the challenges ahead and how your company can overcome them.
- One-On-One Meetings with Forrester analysts. Attendees can speak one-on-one with Forrester analysts about all aspects of consumer change and empowerment.
- Practical advice. Forrester provides attendees with clear short- and long-term recommendations as well as tools and frameworks that can be put into action immediately.
DateJune 26, 2012 - June 27, 2012
LocationNew York Marriott Marquis
New York , 10036-4077
Contact InformationPhone: 888/343-6786