Designing the Mobile User Experience Course, London, UK
Learn about the unique challenges and solutions for the Mobile User Experience from Human Factors International.
This course will help you:
- Build mobile strategies to unite your channels and prioritize investment
- Make effective decisions about supported devices and operating systems to streamline development and ensure a consistent user experience
- Analyze and prioritize features to improve usability and satisfy end-user needs - Select the right controls and UI patterns to improve usability
- Create responsive designs to improve cross-device compatibility
- Test and validate your application's usability to reduce risk and improve user satisfaction
By focusing on creating a design narrative, or the “mobile story”, participants are given best practices and the hands-on experience of creating a mobile design’s structure, elaborating its details, and validating its user experience in a prototype.
Not to be missed by UX/usability practitioners, Developers, Business Analysts and Product Managers.
For course details and to register online, please visit http://www.humanfactors.com/training/registration2/mobiledetail2.asp