Design Thinking Summit Australia 2017
Design thinking enables businesses to identify what really matters and working to create a solution. An exercise in problem solving, it enables a business to narrow down the real problem and collaborate with all stakeholders to create a solution, followed by prototyping and rapid testing.
Picking up where we left off in 2016 with the ongoing obstacles posed by the status quo, investigating new strategies to improve the commercial outcomes of design thinking, building the capabilities and skills of your team, enabling greater collaboration and changing the culture.
Design Thinking 2017 will speak to seasoned design practitioners and novices keen to explore design as a methodology to drive innovation and improve outcomes in the business.
Themes and Topics:
- Taking Design Thinking to the Next Level – Designing a Culture for innovation and change
- Scaling Design Thinking Across the Organisation
- Determining ROI and getting Buy-in from Different Cohorts and Those holding the Purse Strings
- Building Capability and Teams to Effectively Apply Design Thinking
- Addressing the Uncertainty to Technology and Economy with Problem Solving