Defining, Developing, and Executing Your Digital Customer Experience Strategy
Companies say that digital touchpoints are critical to their customer experience efforts, but they don't have an approach for multitouchpoint experience, don't know customers' expectations, and don't know how to represent their brands. The problem is only getting more challenging as users' demands broaden across an expanding array of digital touchpoints. Customer Experience Professionals at firms where customer experience is a stated strategic priority need a plan that guides activities and investment in digital customer experience. The first step is to develop a strategy and understand where it can most effectively be implemented.
During this full day of presentations, hands-on exercises, and discussions, Forrester analysts help you:
- Draft your digital customer experience strategy.
- Identify how to further develop the strategy over time.
- Develop a prioritized list of digital customer experience improvement projects.
- Understand how strategy impacts design and governance.
Participants are encouraged to bring their firm's existing personas, customer journey maps, strategy statements, and brand positioning with them.
Who Should Attend?
- Customer Experience Professionals
- eBusiness & Channel Strategy Professionals
- Interactive Marketing Professionals
- CMO & Marketing Leadership Professionals
- Customer Intelligence Professionals
- Learn customer experience concepts and methodologies that you can use at your firm.
- See how to apply the concepts through hands-on exercises.
- Step back from your day-to-day activities to think about how digital touchpoints help your firm deliver on its mission.
- Develop action plans to bring back to your company.
- Connect with other Forrester clients who are interested in customer experience initiatives.
- Leave with a strategic plan that you can continue to develop.
Government, education and non-profit price: $1778
UX Job opportunities
Getting started in UX
Our contributors and staff recommend these articles on for developing an understanding of experience design and jumpstarting your career.