January 25, 2012
CPSI: Creative Problem Solving Institute
Foundations of Applied Imagination
Introduction to the Osborn-Parnes CPS Process
"Foundations of Applied Imagination” is a hands-on, practical program that demonstrates how to become more creative and drive innovation in your organization or community. You’ll learn the Creative Problem Solving (CPS) Process, the research-based gold standard of creativity methods, and be exposed to the Foursight framework that can help you understand how you and your teammates approach challenges. Your experienced facilitator will use hands-on activities, real-world examples, and a variety of divergent and convergent thinking tools to give you the skills you need to advance your personal and professional goals.
- Learn how to become more creative! (Yes you can!)
- Drive innovation in your organization!
- Develop techniques, attitudes, and behaviors that encourage creative thinking
- Learn how to assemble teams that capitalize on individuals’ strengths
- Apply the Creative Problem Solving process to your own real-world challenges and leave with an action plan that guides you from great ideas to successful implementation
Participants will also take the FourSight Profile assessment, a tool to determine your problem-solving preference!
1900 Market Street19103 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania