Cooper's UX Boot Camp: Canine Companions
This November 19-22, join Cooper, Canine Companions for Independence and design practitioners from around the world in this four day, immersive training in user experience design. With mentorship of our best teachers and active feedback from stakeholders at Canine Companions, you'll explore new ways to stimulate memory functions to facilitate communication between veterans and their service dog.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn how to think through a problem from both a design and business perspective, rather than blindly applying methods by rote.
- Learn new interaction techniques and approaches under the guidance of industry leaders, including Alan Cooper.
- Energize your practice and make new connections by working on a real-world challenge with peers from around the world.
- Beef up your portfolio with a smart, new design concept
- Pick up leadership and collaboration skills that will help you better navigate your work environment.