Conversion Conference Ft. Lauderdale 2012, Oct. 9-10
Join international experts, leading authors, and your colleagues in two days of interactive learning focused exclusively on increasing website conversion rates. At Conversion Conference, you'll learn the latest techniques in A/B and multivariate testing, website data analysis, landing page design and layout, usability and optimization for mobile, tablets and paid search campaigns.
In two information-packed days, you'll get a 360-degree view of the conversion optimization discipline through:
• Real-world case studies and conversion experiences from 30+ brand-side marketers
• One-on-one advice from the world's top conversion, usability and testing agencies and consultants during live critique sessions and roundtable discussions
• The latest techniques for optimizing conversions for both B2B and B2C websites, presented over 30 breakout sessions and 3 amazing keynote presentations
You'll leave Conversion Conference with the know-how to immediately make measurable changes in your online marketing effectiveness.
- Tim Ash, Conversion Conference Chair; CEO, SiteTuners & Author, "Landing Page Optimization"
- Susan Weinschenk, “The Brain Lady,” Author, “What Makes Them Click” & others
- Brian Massey, The Conversion Scientist, Author, “Your Customer Creation Equation”
- User-centered design principles
- Leveraging personas and use cases to optimize conversions
- Developing headlines and content that motivate action
- Split testing, multivariate testing and user testing
- Using personalization strategies
- Optimization tools and techniques
- Social and mobile conversion
- Remarketing and abandonment recovery
- Live website critique sessions
- Roundtable lunches with the speakers
Conversion Conference was founded in 2010 by author Tim Ash, who wrote the bestseller “Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing & Tuning for Conversions”. It is the only worldwide event series focused exclusively on website conversion rate optimization. Past Conversion Conferences have been held in San Francisco, London, Hamburg, San Jose and Washington DC. Attendees include professionals in marketing and advertising, online/internet marketing, e-commerce, web design, web usability, landing page optimization and conversion rate optimization, as well as CEOs of small and medium sized internet-based businesses.