CIO Leadership Forum
Amplify the Enterprise: Creating New Connections With IT
Gartner CIO Leadership Forum is an executive-only program, designed to explore critical business, technology and leadership strategies. This exclusive event was created with direct input from more than 1,000 top CIOs. With attendance limited to a select group of CIOs from major corporations and public sector enterprises, the emphasis will be on small-group discussion and debate, private consultations with analysts, and special keynotes. No lengthy presentations. No minutiae.
In a workshop environment, CIOs will discover how to translate strategic direction into actionable results, achieve the innovation required for competitive business advantage, and lead an organization's transformation of its IT capabilities. Using your peers as well as some of Gartner's more renowned analysts and CIO experts as a sounding board, you'll come away with creative solutions, proven frameworks for managing change and a viable plan of action.
The 2011 CIO Agenda: Leading in Times of Transition.
The Gartner CIO Leadership Forum offers you an interactive experience to exchange ideas and receive actionable guidance from prominent CIOs, Gartner experts and senior executives from leading technology providers. It focuses on helping to turn your insights into actionable results.
- Gain from the proven practices and market insight of your CIO peers
- Team up with leaders who understand your challenges in workshops focused on your central issues
- Broaden your perspective by exchanging ideas with thought leaders from Gartner and the industry
- Translate your strategic direction into actionable results as the enterprise context for IT changes
- Examine what works and what doesn't when it comes to technology innovation
- Explore the drivers of IT transformation - business intelligence, resource management, strategic planning and more
- Assemble the resources you need to build and transform IT capabilities
- Explore the issues facing CEOs today - from globalization to sustainability to alternative business models
- Uncover communication strategies of CIOs who position themselves as business leaders first and technology leaders second
Who Should Attend
- The Gartner CIO Leadership Forum is for CIOs, and only CIOs. Which means, you are guaranteed a level of information exchange and peer interaction that is unrivaled. To ensure this commitment to our attendees, we ask that you verify your eligibility.