Now in its 5th year, BRITE ’12 will bring together 400 leaders from business, technology, media and marketing to discuss how technology and innovation are transforming the ways that companies build and sustain great brands.
BRITE offers a different blend of thinkers and doers, both onstage and off, than you will find at any other event. Participants come to think differently about the changing landscape of media and technology, and to connect with a unique group of innovators, marketers, entrepreneurs, and champions of social enterprise.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Cathy Benko, Vice Chairman & Managing Principal, Brand, Deloitte
- John Hayes, Chief Marketing Officer, American Express
- Marc Speichert, Chief Marketing Officer, L'Oreal USA
- Stephen Baker, Author, Final Jeopardy, and The Numerati
- Bob Garfield, Host, NPR’s On The Media; editor for Ad Age
- Jeff Jarvis, Author, Public Parts and What Would Google Do?
- Julie Cottineau, Former VP of Brand, Virgin USA
- Oded Netzer, Professor, Columbia Business School
- Zeynep Tufekci, Professor, University of North Carolina
- see full speaker list
Topics will include:
- Digital + traditional marketing, and the path to purchase for today’s consumers
- Data mining of customers' social media conversations
- Reaching and monetizing today’s digital consumers
- Customer happiness and the insights of positive psychology
- IBM's artificial intelligence breakthrough
- Social media and revolution in the Arab Spring
- The values of privacy vs. publicness
- see full agenda
BRITE '12 will once again host a large audience for: keynotes and panels featuring leading companies and case studies; new research; and demos of emerging technologies. The conference's second day will focus on interactive discussions, break-outs, and peer networking. Live blogging, videocasts, and Twitter feeds will extend the discussion at BRITE to an even broader audience worldwide.
The aim of BRITE is to stimulate interactive conversations, it is not just a series of lectures. Come to the event to talk with fellow big thinkers, hear stories of what is working and what isn't, and see the newest technologies in person.
- Learn from your peers, ask questions, and share what you know
- Hear case studies from the business leaders who are making change happen
- See tomorrow's emerging trends and big ideas
- Rethink the challenges and opportunities for your business
- Meet the innovators who are driving the next wave in technology and branding
Who should attend?
CEOs, CMOs and heads of marketing, brand managers, technology entrepreneurs, social enterprise and nonprofit innovators, new product developers, innovation directors, interactive agencies, multi-platform media companies, and emerging technology investors.
Companies at our conferences have included: A&E, Absolut Vodka, Adidas, Aetna, American Ballet Theatre, American Express, AOL, AT&T, Audi, Avon, Bell Atlantic, Blue State Digital, BMW, Burger King, BusinessWeek, Carnegie Hall, Chanel, Cisco, Citi, Clinton Global Initiative, CNN, Coca-Cola, Colgate-Palmolive, Craigslist, Dell, Deloitte, Digitas, Domino's Pizza, Dow Jones, Dupont, Eli Lilly, Estee Lauder, Fast Company, Federal Express, Frog Design, GE, Goldman Sachs, Google, HP, IBM, IDEO, John Templeton Foundation, Johnson & Johnson, Kaltura, Kraft Foods, LEGO, Lenovo, Leo Burnett, L'Oreal, Makerbot, McDonald's, McKinsey, Merrill Lynch, Microsoft, Moody's Analytics, Movado, MTV, NBC Universal, Netflix, Nielsen, Novartis, Ogilvy & Mather, Pando Networks, Peeled Snacks, Pfizer, Procter & Gamble, R/GA , Reuters, Samsung, SAP, Siemens, Sony Music, Taco Bell, The New York Times, TIAA-CREF, Time Warner, UNICEF, Unilever, United Nations, Univision, Visa, Volkswagen, Yahoo!, Zipcar, and others.