4G World™ is the largest event in the world covering the entire ecosystem of next-generation technologies and business models that power the mobile Internet industry and economy.
4G World 2011 Program Highlights
4G World 2011’s four-day conference program includes more than 200 speakers and industry leader keynotes. This comprehensive and interactive program delivers updates on the latest innovations in wireless business and technology.
Program Highlights from this year’s event include:
- Network operator speakers from around the world
- Dedicated 4G Expo with 150+ exhibitors – the world’s largest!
- Yankee Group’s Customer Experience Summit
- 4G Backhaul Summit
- 4G Network Deployments Around the Globe
- LTE Transition Strategies
- NFC Summit
- Next-Generation Devices
- Mobile OS and Software
- Small-Cell Technologies
- Mobile Enterprise Applications
- Regulatory and Spectrum Issues
- Policy Management
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Commerce
- Towers, Structures and Infrastructure Management
- 4G World Solutions Theater
- On-Site 4G Professional Development Training Programs
4G World 2011 is the must-attend event of 2011 – the place to gain access to the who’s who of the mobile Internet ecosystem, from industry thought leaders and operators to applications developers, press and analysts. 4G World’s unique program attracts more than 12,000 high-level attendees, over 50 percent of whom are executives and senior leaders. This is the perfect venue to learn what’s new in the industry, meet with clients and partners, and expand your business reach through a wide variety of focused and intimate networking opportunities.