Win a copy of "Designing the iPhone User Experience"
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
UX Magazine and Pearson Education are giving away five copies of Suzanne Ginsburg’s new book, Designing the iPhone User Experience. To learn more about the book, read a sample chapter, and get a discount code, check out the UX Magazine article about the book.
There are two ways to enter the contest:
Via Email Subscription
- Visit UX Magazine’s email subscription page.
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click ‘Subscribe to list’.
- Make sure you're following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Create a tweet that says, "Hey @uxmag, I'm a <job function/title> in <industry/field>. Do I win a copy of 'Designing the iPhone #UX’? http://uxm.ag/ey". You can click this link to automatically create the tweet.
- Replace the blanks with your information. You can abbreviate or remove the second sentence if you need the space, but be sure to keep the first sentence and the contest URL.
- Publish the tweet.
Five winners will be chosen at random from amongst the valid email and Twitter entries. The giveaway ends on Friday, September 24th, and winners will be announced the following Monday.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
UX Magazine was created to be a central, one-stop resource for everything related to user experience. Our primary goal is to provide a steady stream of current, informative, and credible information about UX and related fields to enhance the professional and creative lives of UX practitioners and those exploring the field. Our content is driven and created by an impressive roster of experienced professionals who work in all areas of UX and cover the field from diverse angles and perspectives.