Morgan Kaufmann has generously offered five free copies of Daniel Wigdor and Dennis Wixon's new book, Brave NUI World: Designing Natural User Interfaces for Touch and Gesture, to UX Magazine readers. You can read more about the book and download a sample chapter here. If you're interested in winning a copy of this book, help us out by answering this question:
Many valuable and interesting presentations are being given at conferences, but not everyone can afford to attend those conferences. If UX Magazine were to work with presenters from those conferences to create a digital version of their presentations, would you be interested in purchasing them?
There are three ways to enter the contest:
- Make sure you're following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Create a tweet that says either of these:
- Publish the tweet.
- Make sure you've 'liked' UX Magazine on Facebook.
- Post a message to the UX Magazine wall (not your own wall) with your response to the question.
Via Email Subscription
- Visit UX Magazine's email subscription page.
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click 'Subscribe to list'.
Note: If, and only if, you've already subscribed via email, you can enter this giveaway by emailing your answer to email@example.com.
Three winners will be chosen at random from amongst the valid entries. The giveaway ends on Friday, April 29, and winners will be announced the following week.