Are you interested in online UX training classes? Win a license for Justinmind Prototyper
Justinmind has generously offered three free perpetual licenses for Justinmind Prototyper (worth $495) to UX Magazine readers. If you're interested in winning one of these licenses, help us out by answering this question:
Are you interested in paid online training classes about UX subjects? If so, what subjects?
There are three ways to enter the contest:
- Make sure you're following UX Magazine on Twitter.
- Create a tweet that says either of these:
- "Hey @uxmag, I'm interested in training on <subject(s)>. Do I win a Justinmind Prototyper license? http://uxm.ag/ir". You can click this link to automatically create the tweet.
- "Hey @uxmag, I'm not interested in online UX training. Do I win a Justinmind Prototyper license anyway? http://uxm.ag/ir". Automatically generate this tweet by clicking here.
- If necessary, replace the blank with your response to the question. Make sure to keep the rest of the tweet the same.
- Publish the tweet.
- Make sure you've 'liked' UX Magazine on Facebook.
- Post a message to the UX Magazine wall (not your own wall) with your response to the question.
Via Email Subscription
- Visit UX Magazine's email subscription page.
- Fill out all of the fields.
- Click 'Subscribe to list'.
Note: If, and only if, you've already subscribed via email, you can enter this giveaway by emailing your answer to email@example.com.
Three winners will be chosen at random from amongst the valid entries. The giveaway ends on Friday, April 15, and winners will be announced the following week.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
UX Magazine was created to be a central, one-stop resource for everything related to user experience. Our primary goal is to provide a steady stream of current, informative, and credible information about UX and related fields to enhance the professional and creative lives of UX practitioners and those exploring the field. Our content is driven and created by an impressive roster of experienced professionals who work in all areas of UX and cover the field from diverse angles and perspectives.