Announcing the winners of the "Simple and Usable" book givaway
The givaway contest for Giles Colborne’s new book, Simple and Usable, has concluded. Thanks to Giles and Peachpit Press for partnering with us to bring this contest to you.
Two of the winning entries came through email subscription:
- Mark from the U.S., who wants to read about building an effective design culture
- Someone else from the U.S. (name unknown to us), who's interested in reading about information architecture, interface design, and research methods
The remaining winning entries came through Twitter:
- Tom from the U.K., who'd like to read about goal-directed design
- Dana from Israel, who wants to read about the ROI of UX.
- Ryan from the U.S., who'd like to read about usable navigation
Congratulations to these winners! Thanks to everyone else who entered. The topics you shared that you're interested in reading about will help us tremendously in seeking out new articles.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
Tomer Sharon is a User Experience Researcher at Google Search and author of the book It's Our Research. He founded and led UPA Israel and is the co-founder and organizer of leanUXmachine a weekend of UX learning, collaboration, and mentorship for Israeli startups. He speaks at conferences and professional events, he is a published author of articles and papers, and a past editorial board member for UPA's UX Magazine. Tomer holds a master’s degree in Human Factors in Information Design from Bentley University. In the past year he has made his dream come true and started learning how to play the drums.