Announcing the winners of the "Simple and Usable" book givaway
The givaway contest for Giles Colborne’s new book, Simple and Usable, has concluded. Thanks to Giles and Peachpit Press for partnering with us to bring this contest to you.
Two of the winning entries came through email subscription:
- Mark from the U.S., who wants to read about building an effective design culture
- Someone else from the U.S. (name unknown to us), who's interested in reading about information architecture, interface design, and research methods
The remaining winning entries came through Twitter:
- Tom from the U.K., who'd like to read about goal-directed design
- Dana from Israel, who wants to read about the ROI of UX.
- Ryan from the U.S., who'd like to read about usable navigation
Congratulations to these winners! Thanks to everyone else who entered. The topics you shared that you're interested in reading about will help us tremendously in seeking out new articles.