Announcing the winners of the "Designing the iPhone User Experience" book givaway
The givaway contest for Suzanne Ginsburg's new book, Designing the iPhone User Experience has concluded. Thanks to Suzanne and Pearson Education for partnering with us to bring this contest to you.
Three of the winning entries came through email subcription:
- Andrew from the U.K., who's a designer/teacher in the graphic design field
- Emma from Australia, who's a systems administrator in the government sector
- Rich from the U.S., who's a C-level executive in the field of finance
The remaining winning entries came through Twitter:
- Nathalie from Québec, Canada, who's a UX expert at "Ideactif consultancy & UPA Leader (QC chapter)"
- Roman from Germany, who's a usability engineer in finance
Congratulations to these winners!
You can still read about the book and download a sample chapter. If you'd like to purchase the book, visit the informIT website. Suzanne and the publisher have generously offered a 35% discount plus free shipping to UX Magazine readers if you use the discount code ‘GINSBURG9435'.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
UX Magazine was created to be a central, one-stop resource for everything related to user experience. Our primary goal is to provide a steady stream of current, informative, and credible information about UX and related fields to enhance the professional and creative lives of UX practitioners and those exploring the field. Our content is driven and created by an impressive roster of experienced professionals who work in all areas of UX and cover the field from diverse angles and perspectives.